The Groove Health app makes it easy to add and track all of your medications.
To add a medication to the app:
- Open the Groove Health app.
- Click the “plus” sign at the top right of the page, or click “Add New Medication” on the “My Meds” page.
- Start typing the name of the medication you would like to add.
- Choose your medication from the list of medications retrieved from our drug database.
- Select your medication dose (e.g. 20 mg) and type (e.g. tablet).
- Choose how often you take the medication. The Groove Health app allows the following schedules: Every Day, Specific Days (e.g. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays), Every _ Days (e.g. Every 3 Days), and As Needed.
- Select which times of day you take the medication. You can click “morning”, “afternoon”, “evening”, or “night”, or choose “add a time.” If needed, once you see a time on the screen, you can click the time and adjust it.
- If you take more than 1 pill, tablet, etc. per dose, click “1 per dose” and adjust the number to your specific quantity.
- Click “Save and Schedule.”
That’s it! You’ve just added a medication to the Groove Health app. If you have notifications turned on, you will now begin receiving reminders when it’s time to take this medication.