To edit a medication you’ve previously added:
- Open the Groove Health app and click on the “My Meds” tab.
- Select the medication you would like to edit.
- Under “Schedule”, click on your current schedule.
- Make any changes you’d like to the medication. You can change: how often you take the medication, what times of day you take the medication, and how many pills, tablets, etc. you take per dose. You can also simply add and remove dose times with the “add a time” and “remove a time” buttons.
- Once you’ve made your changes, be sure to click “Save and Schedule.”
You will now begin receiving medication reminders for your updated medication schedule. Your new schedule will also be updated on the “Today” tab and the “My Meds” tab.