- If you are not receiving notifications at all, open “Settings” on your device, scroll to “Notifications”, click on the Groove Health app, and ensure “Allow Notifications” is toggled to “On.”
- If you cannot hear your notifications, ensure you do not have “Do Not Disturb” mode turned on. “Do Not Disturb” mode is accessed in your device’s settings.
Check your device’s battery settings. Some newer versions of the Android operating system delay notifications for certain apps based on the device’s battery and power settings. If you are using Android 6.0, you may need to disable “Doze” mode to receive your reminders.
To disable “Doze” mode:
- Open your device’s settings and choose “battery.”
- Click on the three dots at the upper right of your screen (the “options” menu), then click on “Battery Optimization.”
- Click on the down arrow, then click “All apps.”
- Click “Groove Health”, then click “Don’t optimize.”
- Click “Done.”