- In the Groove Health app, navigate to either the Today or My Meds tab.
- Click the “plus” sign at the top right of the page.
- Start typing the name of the medication you would like to add.
- Choose your medication from the list of medications retrieved from our drug database.
- Select your medication dose (e.g. 20 mg) and type (e.g. tablet).
- Choose how often you take the medication and which times of day you take the medication.
- If you take more than 1 pill, tablet, etc. per dose, click the button with your currently selected schedule and select “Edit Quantity Taken” on the pop-up. Adjust the number to your specific quantity.
- Click “Next.”Click “Save and Schedule.”
How do I add a medication?
Modified on: Thu, 8 Jul, 2021 at 4:12 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.