- In the Groove Health app, navigate to the My Meds tab.
- Type in the name of the medication you wish to add and click “Add it anyways” at the bottom of the page. Select “Add Anyway” on the pop-up.
- Input the strength and form of the medication and click “Next.”
- Select the frequency and time(s) and click “Next.”
- Input a start/end date and instructions if needed. Click “Save and Schedule.”
How can I add a medication that is not in the list when I search?
Modified on: Thu, 8 Jul, 2021 at 4:23 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.